Thursday, September 1, 2022

A second macaron


I've added a second macaron to the menu.  I like to call this a fudge brownie macaron because that's what it makes me think of when I eat it.  It is full of chocolate flavor.  The shells have a premium dark chocolate cocoa powder.  The filling is a deep dark rich ganache.  It is a wonderful chocolate experience.

I want to add more macaron flavors, and that task is on my cooking to-do list, but at the moment I'm turning my attention to a few other things.

I always have so many things I want to make and put on the menu, so many things I want to share with everyone.

We're into the last third of the year.  And I still have items from my start-of-year list that I want to work on.  It's a never-ending project.  But I'm glad it's never-ending because that just points to the fact that we never run out of ideas and possibilities and options when it comes to good food.

I just made a batch of ciabatta rolls last night.  I've let them sit overnight so that I can see how they taste in the light of day after I've already had a satisfying breakfast.  I'm hoping to add these the hamburger buns and the focaccia buns that are already on the menu, specifically for the purpose of offering them as options for sandwiches which are coming soon.

Have a great summer day everyone.  Autumn is almost here.  I can hardly wait for the beginning of the end-of-year holiday season.  September 16th marks 100 days until Christmas.  I look forward to my yearly countdown.

Eat some great food today!



No comments:

Post a Comment