Sunday, September 4, 2022

Switching weekly menus


Good Sunday afternoon to everyone!

Well, I have tweaked the weekly menu offerings just a bit.  What was supposed to be on yesterday and today's menu is now moved to two weeks away.  Please check the ordering website and you'll see that anyone who ordered something for yesterday or today will get their orders now two weekends from today.  

I'm sorry about having to reschedule orders.  But something came up this weekend, something very good, that required my attention and so I needed to make that scheduling change.  But in two weekends everyone will get their blueberry cinnamon snack cakes and their onion cauliflower soup.  And this coming weekend, the orders stay the same for the triple chocolate sablés and chocolate mousse brownies.

Today I made another type of brownies for a special gift for some friends.  And I organized some cooking plans for the upcoming weeks.  I love making those kinds of plans.  

This is just a short post today since this weekend has been busier than expected.  But you'll see another new post again in a few days. 

Eat well, everyone!

1 comment: