Sunday, September 18, 2022

End of summer


Here we are closing in on the end of summer in just a few days.  Time to start thinking about end-of-the-year celebrations and all the foods that accompany those festive occasions.

Today's post is just a short one since I have been under the weather all day.  It's evening now as I write this and I'm feeling better, but I'm going to make it an early night and hope that a full good night of sleep will leave me feeling good as I start the week ahead.

This next weekend gougères and yellow snack cakes are available for ordering.  And I'm taking the first weekend of October off to work on some new foods.

Have a great week everyone.  Enjoy the last couple days of summer.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better! Whatever is in that photo looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am feeling much better, thank you! And that is a Finnish pulla wreath. I sometimes make them in straight braided loaves and sometimes in this wreath form

      Delete
    2. I hope I get to try one someday!

      Delete