Sunday, August 27, 2023

Summer's end and new foods


Here we are at the end of August, summer soon to end, the heat soon to leave, but I'm still thinking about cold beverages.  Soon we'll see some new varieties of lemonade added to the menu.  But for now, let's get on to the upcoming two weekends of menus.

As a result of a lower back muscle strain which took a while to heal, I didn't do any food order prep this weekend.  Everything was pushed ahead to next weekend.  Menus haven't changed.  Just pushed ahead.  But rest assured, I'm completely mended and ready to work in the kitchen again.

Now back to lemonades.  Soon you will see three new lemonades added to the menu.  Each of them is infused with another fruit to make a blend.

Also I will soon add chicken tetrazzini on the menu.  I know, I know, turkey tetrazzini is more customary, but I have found that it doesn't have nearly as much flavor as the chicken, so that's what I'm going with.

Final versions of hazelnut cream cake and strawberry cream cake will soon be completed as well.

And chocolate ice cream and a special chocolate cream pie will also soon be added.

These are just a few things that are upcoming.  Adding new items to the menu is one of my favorite things.  So watch for them soon.  

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment