Thursday, August 24, 2023

New cookie dip flavors

 


I am happy to announce that I have expanded the available flavors of Bruce Bakery and Bistro's sweet and creamy cookie dip.

In addition to the original vanilla, now you can order caramel and ...



chocolate chocolate chip and ...



raspberry and ...



almond.

So now there are a total of 5 different flavors of this dip.  Will I do more new flavors?  Probably, sometime, maybe, we'll see.

I certainly had fun developing these flavors.  And I have found that many people who enjoy these simply eat the dip all by itself rather than dipping cookies or spreading it on sweet rolls, etc.  You can do whatever you want with it.  As long as it is enjoyed, then I'm happy.

I'll put these on the weekly menu soon and you can all try them for yourself.

Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment