Sunday, February 26, 2023

The coming weekend


Good morning!  This upcoming weekend we have allspice muffins and cream scones for offer.  And for the next weekend I've just now finished updating the menu to include oatmeal spice chocolate chip cookies and a dark chocolate pudding.  Both of these have quite intense flavors.  Give them a try!

This coming week, I'm hoping to make the time to add a few items to the menu, things which have been in my "to-do" pile for a couple weeks now.  And I have a stack of recipes I've been wanting to try for the first time or tweak for the final time.  Those that make the cut after tweaks, will be considered for inclusion on the menu.

Fortunately, I have some time free time coming up from my normal teaching routine, an entire week during which I hope to cook quite a few things.

That's all for today.  A short post, yes.  I'm off to the kitchen to work on a few things now.  Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment