Monday, February 13, 2023

Gingerbread cake, eating pasta with a fork and coming new menu items


 

Good morning.  We're halfway through February and winter's end is coming into view.  Soon we'll see everything beginning to green up again.  But first, I'm still hoping for one good snow storm in Kansas City.  I keep looking up at the sky, hoping for the telltale signs.

This coming weekend I'm taking the week off.  I will enjoy family time, good food, and baseball simulations as well as a movie or two.

The following weekend, we have these items available for ordering:  vanilla macarons and another round of gingerbread mini cakes with lemon zest.

Over the this past weekend, I made quite a lot of food.  And I had two of my grown kids and their spouses over for a while when they stopped by to pick up some of that food.  During that visit a discussion emerged regarding the practicality of eating bowtie pasta with a fork.  I sat on the sidelines and just watched and it was hilarious.

We have a few new items ready to add to the menu.   These include a new orange drink, pancakes, a chocolate tart and shortly we'll see a new chocolate snack cake as it is also in it's final stages of testing.  I also made a tweak to my snickerdoodle recipe that appears to have been approved by all testers, so I will put that on a weekly offering soon for everyone to enjoy.

Have a great week, everyone!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment