Sunday, March 26, 2023

More goodies being added soon



 Good evening to all.

This coming week we have berry fools and snickerdoodle cookies available for ordering.  Just a moment ago, I updated the menu for the following weekend.  We're doing another round of milk chocolate snack cake with caramel frosting and also sweet spiced pecans.

I will be updating a new item to the menu in a couple days and more are coming besides that.

I love adding new items to menu because, as any of my readers knows, I only add my favorite foods.  So soon there will be a new chocolate tart on the menu, some sandwiches, a strawberry cake, a non-traditional ice cream, a traditional ice cream, cinnamon rolls and more.

My list of foods that I want to add is very long and it will take a while to reach the end of it.  

That's all for tonight.  Have a great evening, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment