Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Lasagna varieties


 

Over the last short while, I've done some tweaks to a few recipes.  For instance, the snickerdoodles will now be made with a touch of lemon zest.  My test eaters heartily approved of that specific tweak.  And a few other recipes were tweaked in ways that were slight enough that I won't bother mentioning them.  But tweaks, large or small, from time to time are an important way to keep improving my craft, to make the recipes just a bit better, and make the eating even more enjoyable.

While most of the time tweaks are small and sometimes a particular tweak is in the production process itself (changing from machine paddle mixing to machine whisking, for instance), sometimes they have a larger impact.  Such is the case with my lasagna.

The lasagna will now come in three variations, the original as well as a second with all beef and a third with all chicken.  I finished testing a batch with all three varieties yesterday and I am very happy with the final testing.  I've already updated the menu listing on the website.  And soon I'll put them on a weekly offering so that everyone can choose their favorite variety.

That's all for today.  Bon appetit.


No comments:

Post a Comment