Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Get ready to order again


It is yet another wet day here in Kansas City.  We have had a lot of rain the last several days.   But if the forecasters are correct, that is going to end with the advent of a drier period starting tomorrow.  I have been out trimming some of the landscaping the past couple days in between periods of rain.  The plants are loving the rain as well as the atypical cooler June temperatures we have had.

Starting next weekend, July 9th-11th, I will resume taking food orders.  We've had a long period of time during which I closed everything down due to the pandemic.  But it's time to start it up again.  I've already put out the first two weekly menus.

The passcode to get into the website is still the same.  If you've forgotten it, just let me know and I will remind you.  There are FAQs on the website to review if you wish, as well.

Remember the ordering process is simple.  Choose what you want from the appropriate weekly menu.  Indicate what day you'd like to pick these items up and how many -- remember some items are ordered individually and some are ordered as a group, for example, 6 cookies in one order.  You'll see a spot to leave a note for me in the ordering process as to the day you'd like to pick them up.  And I will be in touch to confirm your order and then later again to let you know that items are ready for pickup.

When you select an item from the weekly menu, you'll see a note indicating how many of the item are still available; for example, "5 of 10 left".  The ordering page will not let you order more than what are available.

Check back every week to see what new items are being offered and also to see new additions to the full menu.  If you see items on the full menu you'd like to see in a weekly rotation soon, just click on the item on the FULL MENU page and the individual item page will appear with an indicated spot to let me know.

Remember that for those who are invited friends and family, everything is free, my gift to you.  It is my pleasure to share my favorite foods with you. 

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome ��I am happy for you

    ReplyDelete