Saturday, December 31, 2022

A year in the past and a year in the future

 


It's the last day of the year.  And it has been a great year.  I added many new foods to the menu of Bruce Bakery and Bistro.  I passed out a lot of great food to many people.  And the year was filled with many noteworthy events including my marriage to a wonderful and lovely woman.

It has indeed been a great year, full of wonderful and exciting things.

I have to admit I didn't meet all my food goals for the year.  I am a little behind on some promised additions to the menu, but those are still in progress and will not be forgotten.   

I have many other new dishes and treats I'm looking to add to the menu in the coming year.  And my wife has introduced me to several new foods, and I am eager to learn to make these.  And I have a long list of foods and recipes and ideas that I want to explore.

That's all for today.  Just a short post.  I'll be back tomorrow to talk about upcoming weekly menu offerings, and other things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment