Sunday, October 15, 2023

Chili ready to order

 


Well, it has been an eventful October, and I took a few weeks off.  But the menu has been filled again for the final weekend of October.

Ready for order are double chocolate brownies with a dark chocolate ganache and a favorite of everyone's, mole chorizo chili.  People are always asking to have this on the menu, so I thought being autumn and temperatures starting to fall a bit, well, this seemed like a perfect food to offer after I took these few weeks off.

You will see the menu filled on the first weeks of November, and then I will take off the weekend after Thanksgiving.  Then menus filled again for the first weeks of December, before I take a bit of time off after Christmas again.

That's it for now.  I'll be back in a few days with another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment