Monday, October 2, 2023

A late start to October



Good morning and Happy Monday!  October is getting a late start.  During the past week, I involved myself in a lot of projects in the kitchen, especially with new flavored lemonades that I have been experimenting with which use fresh fruit purees.  As a result, I badly estimated the time I would need for orders over this weekend, and had to postpone to next week.

My apologies to everyone.  As I noted in my texts, all orders are simply pushed to next weekend.  I have already updated the website to show the new correct dates.

It's fall, and it's going to start to feel like it this week according to the weather forecasts.  So it's time for yummy warm comfort foods such as the banana bread in the picture above.  Hot chocolates, custards, pumpkin pies, and many other things are on my mind.

This is just a short post today.  But I will be back in a day or two if all goes well, and I'll post something more substantial.  

In the meantime, eat well and enjoy the fall colors that are starting to make themselves known.

No comments:

Post a Comment