Monday, September 11, 2023

A week off and then more food


 

Good morning.  It's a lightly rainy Monday morning and the high today is only forecast to be in the upper 60s.  I guess that means fall is about to start.

This coming weekend, I'm taking the week off to work on some new foods.  But the following weekend's menu has been posted.  You can order pecan ice box cookies or double chocolate fudge brownies.

This week I will be working on the final touches on some flavored lemonades, and maybe a little chicken tetrazzini, and perhaps some new ice creams.  Hopefully some of  those will make it onto the menu very soon.

With fall starting, cooler and cloudier days will happen more frequently, and I think those are great days to be inside cooking up a feast with a good movie or some good music.  That's exactly what I feel like doing this morning with our cool cloudy start to the week. I won't get to do that quite yet as I have other obligations today.  But it's nice to think about anyway.

Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment