Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Cookies and ice cream


Spring is here and plants are coming alive.  I love seeing all the new growth as winter gives way to the new season.  And that means warmer days, longer days, and lots of things to do outside.

But I'm working inside, too.  This week two new items have been added to the full menu of Bruce Bakery and Bistro.


First we have oatmeal candy cookies.  Oatmeal cookies are always great.  In fact, I like say since they have all those oats in them, they are healthier and that means it's OK to eat more.  I know, that's not exactly true.  But it's nice to convince myself of that after I've already eaten several.  These cookies have oats, dark brown sugar, cinnamon, and lots of butterscotch chips, chocolate chips and peanut butter M&Ms.  They are exceedingly sweet as you can imagine from the addition of all those mix-ins.  


The other item added to the menu is French vanilla ice cream.  In my mind, you can never go wrong with ice cream.  It's good anytime of the year, anytime of the day, and I'd be happy if I could just eat is as a meal all by itself.

This is the second ice cream making its appearance on the menu.  The other is mint chocolate chip ice cream.  And more new flavors will be coming as well.

And other new items will also be added soon.  So keep your eyes open and check them out.

Have a great week and enjoy the pleasant spring weather!

1 comment:

  1. French vanilla ice cream yum yum yummy ����

    ReplyDelete