Sunday, June 21, 2020

Hiatus is over


from my garden

Happy Sunday everyone!  Today I am pleased to announce that the hiatus due to Covid-19 for www.brucebakeryandbistro.com is now over.  The website has been updated to reflect this.  Items are listed which can be ordered anytime for pickup next weekend, July 3rd, 4th or 5th.  As was the case before the hiatus, each week new menus will be posted for the upcoming two weeks.  Everything is free for friends and family who have been invited.  If you don't remember the password to get into the site, just let me know.

Don't forget to read the FAQs if you are unfamiliar with ordering and picking up.  Or feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  

I am very happy to be able to again share some of my favorite foods with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment